WE APPRECIATE YOU!
Title III requirements from USBE and State Contacts
Title III ESSA Laws
Title III ESSA FAQ
Compliance and Assurances
If an EL student who opted out of the school district’s EL programs or services does not demonstrate appropriate growth in English proficiency, or struggles in one or more subjects due to language barriers, the school district’s affirmative steps include informing the EL student’s parents of his or her lack of progress and offering the parents further opportunities to enroll the student in the EL program or at least certain EL services at any time.
- WIDA ACCESS Test Scores and Score Report
- WIDA English Language Development Standards
- WIDA Writing and Speaking Rubrics
- WIDA Can Do Descriptors - Key Uses
- WIDA Can Do Descriptors - Descriptors
- WIDA notification letter to test (use to prepare students for the WIDA test in the spring of each year)
- WIDA Practice Test
Required ELD Time by State, grade, and WIDA score